Tuesday, April 12, 2011

bink'd Temporary Tattoo Earrings for Boys and Girls Review



bink'd Temporary Tattoo Earrings for Boys and Girls..............Sent me a awesome caboodle with some of there awesome tattoo earrings in it ....I loveeeee it and I would recommend this for any mother ...You dont have to worry about piercing there ears ...They can be just like there friends. My kids loved using this ...Why cause as you can see they can do it by there selves. 


I received a caboodle with some diffrent types of earrings in it . Also in this awesome caboodle was a pair of scissors and a thingie to put water in for when you put it on there ears or when they do it ...


They have all sorts of diffrent types you can purchase...we had bunnys, flowers, watermelon and so mych more. My kids loved the designs


Its really easy for you to apply them . It takes 2 secs and lasts up to 1 week . These would be perfect for Birthday partys also i think . My kids loved them and I dont have to worry about them ripping a hole in there ears from regular earrings and its soooooooooooo much fun to do ..


Please check them out on facebook , you will NOT be disappointed:) 


http://www.facebook.com/bINKdTemporaryEarrings

No comments:

Post a Comment